Additional information about our 1994 Mazda Bongo: 2.2L inline diesel 4-cylinder with a 5-speed manual transmission, dual rear wheels (13"), A/C and heat both work well, starts and runs with no problems, no funny smells or sounds, no issues, manual locking hubs for 4x4, hi/lo transfer case, 106,000km (66,000mi).
Hear it run! Hear it run: https://youtu.be/MjPWZi6y_Tk
- Rock-solid drivetrain - diesel engine, manual transmission
- it has A/C - and IT WORKS!
- Payload capacity in excess of 1-ton (1,000kg)
- Bed sides and tailgate all come down to make a flat bed
- In great shape, not beat up
- 4 new, high-quality Dunlop rear tires (real truck tires, not passenger car tires - rated for work)